The Grand Prix 5000 TT TR is the specialist tire for races against the clock, making it the fastest GP 5000 tubeless tire for the pursuit of speed, be it in a criterium, time trial or triathlon.
- Tubeless ready (TR) carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects
- Designed and built to go fast
- Vectran Breaker is spun from liquid crystal-polymer to create a multiple-thread thermoplastic yarn. This partially crystalline fabric is more cut-resistant than aramid and its tensile strength is five times higher than that of steel. A Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and effective against cuts than a comparable nylon breaker, without affecting rolling resistance
- Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering
- Active Comfort Technology (ACT) takes a revolutionary approach in cycling; embedded in the tire construction to absorb vibrations and smoothens your ride
- Black Chili Compound features special synthetic rubbers combined with proven natural rubber to high-performance tread mixtures, to optimize rolling properties and grip